Flexible Membrane Coating UNC-R
- The Daddy of Nano Coatings “UNC-R”
- World’s First Nano Rubber Membrane Coating
- Extremely glossy with high chemical resistance
- Permanent and easy to maintain
- Suitable for gloss and matte finishes
UNC-R is the world’s first Nano Coating that turns into a Rubber Membrane when cured in room temperature. This flexible nature enables the finish to be ultra-resistant to wash swirl mark build-up* and does not suffer from water staining like some ceramic coatings do.
It is also perfectly suited for application on Paint Protection Film and Vinyl finishes. We recommend using UNC-R for gloss (shiny) finish films and paint and UNC-R 1.5 or satin/ matte finishes.
Incredibly glossy, super smooth and easy to clean surface is what UNC-R is all about! Same as our Ceramic Coating Range, UNC-R is a permanent coating and can only be removed with with heavy abrasives once fully cured. UNC-R has extremely high chemical resistance (Salt, Acid, Brake Dust, Exhaust Gasses, Tree-Sap, etc.), high UV filtering properties and small scratch, micro chip and buffer line filling capabilities.
Recommended to apply at temperatures below +20c (68f), with perfect application temperatures ranging from +5c (41f) to +15c (59f). If application temperature can not be reduced below +20c (68f), a two-man application is recommended, or you can try an alternative coating â€“ UNC-R 1.5 for instance,
This is a Professional product and is not recommended for beginners. However, a seasoned DIY Enthusiast could handle it after learning the application instructions.
Use on your own risk!
Available only from Max Protect and official distributors.
* Good car care guidelines have to be followed to reduce swirl mark build-up. Daily driver living outside should be washed at least once per month, ideally every 2 weeks to ensure coating performance.
There are no reviews yet.
There are no inquiries yet.