GLIDE Instant Detail Spray Lubricant
About This Product
- A component of AUTOSCRUB
- Water-based, silicone free formula
- Restores the brilliance of showroom finish
- Also be used on glass, chrome and plastic
- Enhances reflections on shiny materials
As a component of AUTOSCRUB, NANOSKIN GLIDE lubricates the paint so well while gliding the AUTOSCRUB back and forth. GLIDE removes minor contaminants, dust, fingerprints, bugs, and more, restoring the brilliance of a showroom finish. It can also be used on glass, chrome, and plastic. The spray dries crystal clear on any surface and enhances reflections on shiny materials, like chrome wheels and trim. It ‘s so easy and you can detail a full size car in less than 10 minutes.
Sufficient lubrication is crucial to the AUTOSCRUB application.
Plain water is NOT an adequate lubricant.
Instant Detail Spray:
- Shake well. Use only on clean, cool paint and out of direct sunlight.
- Mist GLIDE onto one section at a time.
- Quickly spread product with clean dry microfiber towel.
- Turn to a dry portion of the towel, then wipe dry.
Clay Lubricant 10:1
Instant Detail Spray 10:1
Wipe surface dry of residual Glide.
Spray a sufficient amount of Glide onto paint surface for lubrication
Side the Autoscrub across the lubricated glass surface using a back and forth motion with light to medium pressure.
Repeat process on glass as well.
There are no reviews yet.
There are no inquiries yet.