Medium Cut Polish 2400 (MCP 2400)
₹869.00 – ₹2,599.00
A liquid fine abrasive polish for the removal of moderately deep scratches
The best Medium Cut polish for fluid working on older dry paint systems or extremely soft coats (â€œsticky paintâ€). Car wash scratches, as well as moderately deep and fine scratches in the car paint, are swiftly taken care of. Improved agility ensures ease of use and glistening results.
- Liquid formula facilitates ease of use on older dry finishes.
- Suitable for dry, hard, and older coats (classic cars)
- Well suited for â€œsticky paintâ€
- Reliable removal of moderately deep paint scratches and signs of use
Though this is a powerful polish, Menzerna Medium Cut Polish 2400 produces virtually no dust or haze. The polish contains a high concentration of small abrasives, which allows the polish to work cleaner. The tiny abrasives blend away imperfections using consistent abrasive action, meaning the hundreds of abrasives are repeatedly passing over the blemish to gradually eliminate it. The results are smooth, glossy, haze-free paint.
On most paints, you can go straight from Menzerna Medium Cut Polish 2400 to finishing with a wax or sealant without any steps in between. It leaves such a deep gloss, thereâ€™s no need for a finishing polish in many cases.
Note: Dark paints may require follow up with a finer polish. Use Menzerna Nano Polish, which is also formulated for scratch-resistant clear coats.
Menzerna Medium Cut Polish 2400 can be used on all types of paint, including conventional clear coats. Use it on fresh paint finishes (once fully cured) to eliminate any swirls or overspray. On older paint finishes, Menzerna Medium Cut Polish 2400 will remove moderate imperfections and refresh the color.
Menzerna Medium Cut Polish 2400 contains no silicone, waxes, fillers, or glaze. Itâ€™s a water-based pure polish, which makes it ideal for a body shop or paint shop environment.
In the final analysis, Menzerna Medium Cut Polish 2400 is a step beyond the average polish in terms of cutting ability but its clean, haze-free finish is definitely representative of a polish. Regardless of its classification, itâ€™s the best choice for polishing and paint correction on todayâ€™s hard, ceramic clear coats.
Application by Machine:
- Make sure the surface to be compounded is clean and dry. Fresh paint should be fully cured. Apply Super Intensive Polish out of direct sunlight.
- Use a wool or foam polishing pad, such as Lake Countryâ€™s CCS White Polishing Pad or Orange Light Cutting Pad. The Orange or Green Edge 2000 Pads will also work well with Super Intensive Polish. Apply a 6 inch line of compound to the vehicle. With the polisher turned off, spread the polish over about a 2 x 2 sq. ft. area.
- Polish at 1200-1800 RPM (5000-6000 OPM on a dual action polisher) working slowly across and then up and down the area. Check your work after several passes to see if the defect has been removed. If so, reduce the pressure and continue buffing until a high gloss is achieved. If the pad becomes dry, mist it with water and continue buffing.
- Wipe the area with a damp microfiber cloth.
- If necessary, follow with Menzerna Nano Polish to restore optimum gloss.
- Always apply a wax or sealant after compounding or polishing. We recommend Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0 to seal in the shine with its long-lasting polymer formula.
There are no inquiries yet.