CVC R R Spray is an easy to use non-toxic rat repellent spray.
- Free surface of rust and dirt, let it dry.
- Cover the parts which should not to painted.
- Shake the aerosol well before, use during 2 to 3 minutes.
- Spray several thin layers from a distance of approx. 20-30 cm.
- After use, clear the nozzle by spraying up side down until only pure propellant emerge.
Description : Silencer Coating is a heat resistant (up to 600Â° C) corrosion protective coating for metals, based on a special combination of pure Zinc and aluminum and modern resins. It builds up a very heat resistant film that has good adhesion and anti-corrosion properties. It builds up a very heat resistant film that has good adhesion and anti – corrosion properties and gives many things, such as exhaustion pipes, grills and stoves a new look. The spray can be used on many metals, such as: Iron, steel, galvanized steel, white iron and cast iron, copper, brass etc.
Applications : It can be used as a primer under a (heat resistant) topcoat or as a one can system (2 layer primer/topcoat).
There are no inquiries yet.