Super Finish Plus 3800 (SF 3800)
₹969.00 – ₹3,339.00
High gloss polish for maximum deep shine
Possesses real star qualities and polishes micro-scratches and holograms to a brilliant performance. This car polish is the best choice for bringing black or dark paintwork to maximum gloss.
- Anti-hologram polish for the removal of gray smears and holograms
- Show Car Finish
Note: Menzerna Super Finish Plus SF-3800 is the new and improved version of Super Finish SF-4500. In addition to improving the formula, Menzerna has changed the name and label.
Menzerna Super Finish Plus is the first polish developed by Menzerna for the scratch-resistant, ceramic clear coats. The fine grade finishing polish removes 2500 grit sanding marks from the paint and eliminates compounding haze to leave the paint looking smooth and shiny. Menzerna Super Finish Plus is very hard to find in the U.S. but we have obtained a small quantity due to customer demand. Try it before itâ€™s gone!
Menzerna Super Finish Plus is one of Menzernaâ€™s Professional Line car polishes formulated specifically for assembly line use. Mercedes Benz of Germany uses Menzerna polishes on their brand new vehicles to remove overspray and refine the newly cured paint finishes. Now body shops and enthusiasts can use Menzerna Super Finish Plus to achieve a new car gloss!
Menzerna Super Finish Plus is made with a very finely ground abrasive powder that leaves no marring or surface haze. Though designed for fresh OEM coatings, Menzerna Super Finish Plus can be used as a gloss-enhancing polish or finishing polish on older paint finishes. It will eliminate compounding marks and prepare the paint for wax or sealant. (We highly recommend Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0. The water-based formula is compatible with the Menzerna line and leaves the paint with a gorgeous gloss.)
Menzerna Super Finish Plus is body and paint shop safe. It contains no waxes, glazes, or silicones.
Apply Menzerna Super Finish Plus with a dual action or rotary (circular) polisher for the best cutting power. For gloss enhancement, Menzerna Super Finish Plus can be applied by hand.
Application by hand:
- Mist the Wolfgang German Polish N Wax Applicator with DP 37 Pad Conditioner to moisten the foam. Apply a nickel size amount of Menzerna Super Finish Plus to the applicator.
- Work in a back and forth, overlapping motion until the area starts to dry. Wipe off the polish with a damp Cobra Microfiber Towel. Work in 2 x 2 sq. ft. sections until the entire vehicle is done.
Application by Machine:
- Make sure the surface to be polished is clean and dry. Fresh paint should be fully cured. Apply Menzerna Super Finish Plus out of direct sunlight.
- Use a soft foam finishing pad, like Lake Countryâ€™s CCS Gray Finishing Pad or the White Ultrafine Polishing Pad by The Edge 2000. Apply a 6 inch line of compound to the vehicle. With the polisher turned off, spread the polish over about a 2 x 2 sq. ft. area.
- Polish at 1200-1800 RPM (5000-6000 OPM on a dual action polisher) working slowly across and then up and down the area. Check your work after several passes to see if the defects have been removed. If so, reduce the pressure and continue buffing until a high gloss is achieved. If the pad becomes dry, mist it with water and continue buffing.
- Wipe the area with a damp microfiber cloth.
- Always apply a wax or sealant after polishing. We recommend Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0 to seal in the shine with its long-lasting polymer formula.
There are no inquiries yet.