Super Heavy Cut 300 (SHC 300)
₹969.00 – ₹2,999.00
- Extremely high abrasion
- Exceptionally quick removal of sanding marks
- Reliable removal of very deep scratches
- Premium polishing materials
- No unpleasant solvent odor
- A little goes a long way
Rotary: 800 â€“ 1,500 rpm
Orbital: Lower rotational speed range
You wanted a fast cutting compound from Menzerna? You got one!
Menzerna Super Heavy Cut Compound 300 fixes the type of paint defects that other compounds fail to remove in the first polishing step. Formulated by Menzerna of Germany using the feedback of professional detailers all over the world, Super Heavy Cut Compound SHC 300 was designed to tackle severe scratches, swirl marks, water spots, and 1200 grit sanding scratches on all paint systems while requiring minimal polishing afterwards. Simply put, SHC 300 is so versatile that you can use it with a wool pad as your first step, and finish down to a show-car finish using Menzerna SF-4000 and a polishing pad as your second step.
What makes Menzerna Super Heavy Cut Compound 300 unique is its ability to remove heavy paint defects and sanding scratches without requiring two additional polishing steps. Generally speaking, when you use a compound as aggressive as Menzerna Super Heavy Cut Compound 300 you need to follow with a medium cut polish as the 2nd step, and then as a 3rd step you need to use an ultra-fine cut polish. Menzerna SHC 300 eliminates the need for a 2nd step polishing step, letting you go right to a fine-cut polish, thus saving you time and money!
Menzerna Super Heavy Cut Compound 300 is versatile enough to be applied with both a rotary and dual action polisher equipped with either foam or wool pads. If youâ€™re working on a wet sanding project, we would recommend using SHC 300 with a wool cutting pad on a rotary polisher as your first step, and then following with Menzerna SF-4000 with a foam polishing pad on a dual action polisher as your second step.
Menzerna Super Heavy Cut Compound 300 is body shop safe and 100% VOC compliant in all 50 states.
Menzerna Super Heavy Cut Compound 300 is NOT a compound for novice detailers. A compound this aggressive should only be used in the hands of a seasoned professional that has experience polishing various paint systems. Due to the aggressive cutting nature of SHC 300, if you are new to machine polishing or are simply trying to remove swirls in your daily driver (factory paint), a better choice would be Menzerna FG400 Fast Gloss Compound.
- Clean the surface thoroughly.
- Shake the bottle and apply the polish to the polishing pad.
- Use either a rotary or an orbital polishing machine and use the cross-coating method.
- Exert strong and even pressure while polishing and apply the product with a consistently low rotational speed.
- At first, the polish will seem a little milky and should be worked in until only a slightly transparent/oily film is visible.
- Once you have finished polishing, remove any residue with the Premium microfiber cloth.
- Any signs of sanding and use have now been removed. For an exceptionally glossy finish, now apply a Menzerna Finish polish.
There are no inquiries yet.