High Performance Fine Polishing Compound – DA Fine
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Excellent cutting performance relative to most â€œfineâ€ polishing compounds
- New micro-abrasive technology and proprietary blend enhance finishing ability
- Easy wipe-off, for fewer towel marks on soft paints or delicate surfaces
- Easy application when used with RUPES color-coordinated pad system
- One-step light defect removal and finishing on most paints
- Can also be excellent 2nd step polish following D-A Coarse Compound
- Recommended for use with BigFoot Random Orbital or Gear-Driven tools
RUPES D-A FINE is the result of extensive testing to develop a fine polish that combines noticeable cutting performance with impressive finishing. The proprietary formula developed and blended in-house by RUPES is designed to perform with Dual Action polishers, including both large-stroke random orbital and gear-driven tools. Color-coordinated to RUPES yellow foam, wool, and microfiber pads, DA-FINE delivers excellent defect removal, incredibly high finish quality, and a super-easy wipe off for excellent user experience. DA-FINE represents the perfect second polishing step after DA-COARSE on virtually every type of painted, gelcoat, or varnished finish or as a stand-alone solution for light polishing needs.
There are no inquiries yet.