FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Excellent cutting performance relative to most â€œfineâ€ polishing compounds
- New micro-abrasive technology and proprietary blend enhance finishing ability
- Easy wipe-off, for fewer towel marks on soft paints or delicate surfaces
- Easy application when used with RUPES color-coordinated pad system
- One-step light defect removal and finishing on most paints
- Can also be excellent 2nd step polish following D-A Coarse Compound
- Recommended for use with BigFoot Random Orbital or Gear-Driven tools
Formulated to remove fine swirls and scratches, RUPES Mille Fine is used after RUPES Mille Coarse to finalize the paint perfection and create a surface that is ready to be protected. The RUPES Mille Fine removes moderate to fine defects from paint and is used as a secondary step to a more aggressive compound. RUPES Mille Fine finishes without holograms, and prepares the surface to be followed-up by either the RUPES Mille Ultra-Fine or a paint protection product.
Use the RUPES Mille Fine polish with the RUPES Mille Fine Yellow Mille Foam Pad to refine the surface of your paint and restore intense gloss and clarity. For best results, follow it up with either the RUPES Mille Ultra-Fine polish or a paint protection product.